Enter via Facebook @meadowmewsplaza
FACEBOOK COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The competition is open to residents of Tasmania aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter Knight Frank Tasmania, SCA Property Group, Meadow Mews Plaza retailers and contractors and their immediate families and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Meadow Mews Plaza Facebook Page and point 8 below.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be Midnight Sunday 1st September 2019. From this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Like the Meadow Mews Plaza Facebook page @meadowmews
b. Submit your answer to the question in the comment section of the Facebook competition post. The question is ‘which Meadow Mews retailer would stock the perfect gift for your Dad?
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: 1x meat selection pack from Nigel’s Gourmet to the value of $50.00. .
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. 13. The winner will be determined by representatives of the Promoter. The entrant must answer the competition question accurately naming a retailer of Meadow Mews Plaza. The winner will be selected from the entrants with the correct answer of a relevant retailer via random number generator by the representative of the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email and DM on Facebook within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Notification of a winner will be published on the Meadow Mews Plaza Facebook page as soon as a winner has been notified.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social network.
23. Knight Frank Tasmania (The Promoter) will judge the competition. The decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Knight Frank Tasmania also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
25. The promoter is Knight Frank Tasmania Managing Agent for Meadow Mews Plaza, whose registered office is 5 Victoria Street, Hobart, Tasmania.